[KDE/Mac] new year's resolution: opening files "the Mac way" (TM)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 01:28:43 UTC 2016

On Friday January 01 2016 20:24:59 Christoph Cullmann wrote:

Hi,

> Guess I should add the handling to Kate/KWrite ;=)

I just made a quick attempt, not very successful. From what I understand, you either have to subclass QApplication in order to provide a dedicated ::event() method, or maybe you can use an event filter. That's what I tried. The filter gets loads of application events, but not the QEvent::FileOpen event we're interested in.

'night,
René