KItemModels review requests

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at ableton.com
Mon Feb 22 15:24:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just pushed a bunch of reviewboard review requests for kitemmodels.

These have been reviewed by two colleagues here at Ableton. For your
convenience you can find them as a git branch here:

  https://github.com/ske-ableton/kitemmodels/commits/master

I can of course rebase and merge these myself after review/shipit, but
the reviews are useful to establish some sort of 'certificate of
origin', ie, that it's coming from Ableton from a copyright POV, not
from me.

Thanks,

Steve.

--
Ableton AG, Schoenhauser Allee 6-7, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Management Board: Gerhard Behles, Jan Bohl