[Differential] [Commented On] D3850: Pass -fno-operator-names when supported

kfunk (Kevin Funk) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 29 12:16:33 UTC 2016

kfunk added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D3850#72077, @elvisangelaccio wrote:

  > What about adding a way (cmake variable?) to opt-in if one wants to use the alternative operators? Personally I like and use them whenever I start something from scratch...

  Hmm... You could overwrite the setting by just doing this after `include(KDECompilerSettings)`:

    set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -foperator-names")

  But I just learned that clang++ (Clang 3.9) does not support -foperator-names. GCC does support it...

  I'd like to hear some more opinions (from Ivan maybe) first. Making the use of alternative tokens opt-in is an option of course.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

EMAIL PREFERENCES