[Differential] [Commented On] D3732: Document usage of gnustl_shared with Android toolchain

apol (Aleix Pol Gonzalez) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 19 14:50:17 UTC 2016

apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> Android.cmake:160
> +# See https://developer.android.com/ndk/guides/cpp-support.html
> +# TODO: reason for choosing gnustl_shared over the other options?
>  find_library(GNUSTL_SHARED gnustl_shared)

when I started working on Android it was the only one available and it's the one we test things on on GNU/Linux, so I'd say it's safer to stay on gnustl unless there's a very good reason to move away from it.

> Android.cmake:162
>  find_library(GNUSTL_SHARED gnustl_shared)
> +# there is a chance gnustl_shared is not present with the selected platform
>  if(NOT GNUSTL_SHARED)

There's not really a chance, if it's not there it's an error. I'd remove this comment altogether.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

EMAIL PREFERENCES

To: kossebau, #frameworks, apol, cordlandwehr