[Differential] [Commented On] D3646: Ignore host libs/includes/cmakeconfig files in Android toolchain

apol (Aleix Pol Gonzalez) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 19 12:00:50 UTC 2016

apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

It's where the STL lives: https://developer.android.com/ndk/guides/cpp-support.html

> kossebau wrote in Android.cmake:209
> This was just moved around (see l.167 before), as part of grouping things together instead of interleaved setup (as also mentioed at end of summary text). Am to be blamed for trying too many things in one review, even if related, will see to keep things as simple as possible in the future.
>
> This was added in https://phabricator.kde.org/R240:faedc8d01697ab1d573d5740f24e7279f4dba14f.
> So it was now found this would not be needed? Which Qt versions would `__ANDROID__` work with? @cordlandwehr , your commit to be defended here, please tell :)

I was introduced in Qt in 499f9b2abfabacd254e1b23566343ac20322eb48 back in September 2015. If you didn't add it, then just leave it as is...

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules

BRANCH
  avoidHostLibsIncludesinAndroidToolchain