Shipping prison with next frameworks version

Heiko Becker heirecka at exherbo.org
Fri Dec 2 11:30:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

sorry for writing this mail shortly before the tagging of the next
Frameworks release, but I got sidetracked by other things.

On 09/30/16 09:42, David Faure wrote:
> On dimanche 18 septembre 2016 20:03:00 CEST Sune Vuorela wrote:
>> Other than asking sysadmin to move prison from kdesupport to
>> kdeframeworks, are there other bits I'm supposed to do?
>>
>> I *think* I have followed the checklists.
>
> I see no .yaml file in git at git.kde.org:prison branch master.

I've added one with
https://commits.kde.org/prison/1b72429bdd256711b1f430367408abe9ddee8186,
added a README.md and a .reviewboard file and adjusted the directory
structure according to Frameworks policies.

I filed a sysadmin ticket for this: https://phabricator.kde.org/T4801

> No autotests ?

I guess one would need something to read back the generated barcodes for
meaningful autotests.

As far as I can see and after looking at
https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/CreationGuidelines and
https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Policies everything else is ready
for becoming a framework.

Note that I'm not the maintainer. I'm just tired of packaging snapshots
after rather silly version increments because it's already treated like
a framework.

Best regards,
Heiko