Jenkins-kde-ci: kdbusaddons master kf5-qt5 » Linux, gcc - Build # 11 - Still Unstable!

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Sat Apr 23 23:46:57 UTC 2016

On Sat, April 23, 2016 13:09:00 Ben Cooksley wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 1:04 PM, Daniel Vrátil <dvratil at kde.org> wrote:
> > any chance to get this patch into our Qt build on the CI since it has been
> > integrated upstream now? As it affects all tests that interact with DBus
> > it
> > would be nice to resolve this on the CI.
>
> We'll need upstream to update qt5.git (I think that's still required
> for changes to fully flow through) I think.
> We could try to hack the patch in, but then we'll end up having to
> undo that in a few weeks time.

If we're talking about Qt commit 1b9d082b, that appears to already be in the
5.6 branch (though not dev). I'm not sure which the CI uses though, if it's
not 5.6 or less then it is probably more work than its worth to try to
downgrade (something I've run into too much myself).

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne