Please add new versions on bugs.kde.org products on KF5 releases

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Apr 9 10:09:30 UTC 2016

On Friday 08 April 2016 02:10:15 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> please do not forget to also add versions to KF5 products on bugs.kde.org on
> new releases.

I don't, it's now part of the release procedure.

> Was there not a script provided by some good developers meanwhile to help with
> that?

Yes.

> Right now it seems at least the 5.21.0 version misses with all KF5 products,
> though some also seem to miss the version 5.20.0 (e.g. frameworks-khtml or
> frameworks-kiconthemes)

Indeed there was a bug in the script (I added a "grep for errors in the returned HTML"
and it made the script abort at the first error due to "set -e").

I have now re-run the script for 5.20.0 (I'll do 5.21.0 later today) and it created a few
missing versions.
I also made the following changes for the script to work:

* renamed attica to frameworks-attica as previously discussed
* renamed frameworks-package to frameworks-kpackage to match the repo name
* made the script ignore the breeze-icons and oxygen-icons5 repos since they don't
have their own bugzilla product (but are part of the Breeze and Oxygen products,
so the KF5 versioning doesn't really work well.... maybe they should actually be splitted
out).
* mapped plasma-framework to framework-plasma in bugzilla, rather than frameworks-plasma-framework ;-)

One following issue remains:
there is no frameworks-krunner bugzilla product. There is a krunner product, but it's not the same
thing, it's not KF5-versionned. Should we add one? Who would be the maintainer?
(the yaml file points to Vishesh).

Working on KDE Frameworks 5