Frameworks API documentation links to projects.kde.org

Alex Merry alex.merry at kde.org
Mon Oct 19 20:11:34 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-19 10:58, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As you probably know, projects.kde.org is on it's way out.
> Can someone please terminate the links from the Frameworks API
> documentation to projects.kde.org, and have them send people to
> quickgit.kde.org to browse repositories instead?
>
> projects.kde.org is much more server intensive, and a bit broken
> courtesy of cronjobs having been disabled to minimize the impact on
> our systems.

I've done this for the link embedded in the "Clone URL", which is what I
assume you meant.

A handful of frameworks README.md files still refer to projects.kde.org
(occasionally for the repository browser, but more often for a "home
page" for a project), and almost all the root CMakeLists.txt files list
e-c-m's home page as
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/extra-cmake-modules.

I'll update the repository browser links, but I'll leave the others for
now until we have a replacement for project home pages (which I guess
will be Phabricator project pages).

Alex