[KDE/Mac] [OS X] adding a link module to all KF5 targets

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:04:22 UTC 2015

Jeremy Whiting wrote:

> That does sound like a bit more interesting question. Browsing through

Bump ...

I think I'll try a simpler approach, where I'd have to patch each toplevel CMake
file (including of the frameworks themselves, to be exhaustive) to add a module
in the

find_package(Qt5 ${REQUIRED_QT_VERSION} CONFIG REQUIRED Core [...])

line. Seems like it'd be the best compromise acceptable to most (if not all...)

I'd still have to patch Qt to provide such a module, and publish it in a way
that it can be requested via the above syntax.

The existing entries that can be used there all seem to have names that give a
s*load of hits when searching for them in the source, so I don't really have any
ideas where to start, currently.
Is there anyone here who could give me some pointers or guidance with that?
David?

Thanks,
René