phonon dep in knotifications

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Mon Oct 12 19:09:22 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would like to make this dependency optional.
Would that be ok? Is not that much work, but if it is not wanted, don't want to waste my time.
E.g. on Win/Mac its a real hassle to build and most applications don't need it anyway but
might depend on knotifications.

Greetings
Christoph

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann at AbsInt.com