Version numbering at download location

Marko Käning mk-lists at mailbox.org
Mon Oct 5 07:34:04 UTC 2015

Hi David,

On 05 Oct 2015, at 09:27 , David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> Yes, this fix allows to have hotfix releases of single frameworks. Look at
> KService 5.14.1, 5.14.2 and 5.14.3.
> They are in the 5.14 subdir, where they belong.

ok, I wasn’t aware of that.

> x.y.z where z is > 0 is *always* about single framework hotfixes, never about all frameworks,
> hence the new subdir numbering scheme.

Understood.

> I'm sure you can remove "everything after the last dot" in your regexp, otherwise I can
> help with that :-)

The regexp isn’t the point! ;-) The issue is that the version regexp match should preferably
happen on a single web page. With this setup the full version numbers are spread over two dir
levels… :-(

Need to check whether this can be achieved anyway within MacPorts Portfile syntax by some Tcl
magic.

Thanks for the pointer!

Greets,
Marko