Version numbering at download location

Marko Käning mk-lists at mailbox.org
Mon Oct 5 06:23:36 UTC 2015

Hi David,

I was surprised to find that up to version 5.3.0 you were still using the trailing zero
for the folder name below

	http://download.kde.org/stable/frameworks/

but from 5.4 on you started to omit it. The archives in those folders but still have
that trailing zero...

Does this mean that there will never be a x.y.z folder ever again on that page, or is
that only temporally so?

I am thinking about formulating the right regex for the version livecheck for MacPorts’
kf5-* ports, which is why I am asking.

To be honest, I’d prefer, if you could revert back to x.y.z, as this simplifies the
setup of the version livecheck tremendously!

Greets,
Marko