Private Qml pugin for Baloo

Pinak Ahuja pinak.ahuja at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 05:17:44 UTC 2015

The code is already in Baloo, under the namespace
org.kde.baloo.experimental. It is being used only by KInfoCenter right now.
The idea is that it'll not be used in anything critical until the API is
stabilized. I don't see the need for API changes in the foreseeable future.

So maybe we can move it under the main namespace in some time and after
that start using it in stuff like applets, KRunner etc?

--
Thanks
Pinak Ahuja