Build and test failures with Qt 5.6 and Qt 5.3

Jan Kundrát jkt at kde.org
Mon Nov 9 17:00:43 UTC 2015

On Monday, 9 November 2015 08:21:21 CET, Martin Graesslin wrote:
> I'm sorry, but I'm not able to reproduce the failure on my
> local Qt 5.6 setup.
> The failures look like there is no WM running on the CI system,
> maybe openbox
> crashed? (We had that before that our tests were able to trigger crashes in
> openbox).

All Qt versions are hitting the same pool of VMs, and the failure only
happens on Qt 5.6. Unless there's something in Qt 5.6 which makes openbox
crash, I don't think that it's a plausible explanation.

Anyway, if you look at the test log, you can see that the remaining tests
all passed. Would they still pass even if there was no running WM at that
point?

I can add some extra diagnostics to the build scripts if it's really
needed, but let's figure out other possibilities first, please.

With kind regards,
Jan

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/