icon frameworks

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Fri Nov 6 10:27:36 UTC 2015

Quick update with

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Harald Sitter <sitter at kde.org> wrote:
> - breeze-icons is a new repo going to be split from breeze and moving
> to frameworks (tier1)

This is now in frameworks and open to push to.

> - oxygen-icons is a new repo of an old tarball (previously part of
> apps) that ought to be released alongside breeze-icons since we want
> to support both. so that also ought to move to frameworks (tier1).
> currently this is still in plasma's scope and needs a ticket filed for
> moving the repo.

Ticket ZUG-6194 requests a move *and* rename (as requested by
Riddell). Final destination being frameworks and name oxygen-icons5.
The name change is to make sure the oxygen-icons in frameworks are
distinctly set apart from the version released in applications up to
15.04, since frameworks has a lower version number and to aid
distributions in dealing with this.

> Until we are confident everything is lovely these should be marked release: false.

This is done for both repos. Both repositories should comply with
frameworks documentation/metadata requirements.
David, please have a look and if it seems alright feel free to toggle
the release value.

HS