[OS X] "unknown type name 'KARCHIVE_DEPRECATED'" building kdoctools

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:23:43 UTC 2015

Alex Merry wrote:

> Looks like your include path is wrong. /opt/local/include/KF5/KArchive
> should be in the include path (before wherever wherever your kdelibs4
> headers are).

I suppose you're right, but AFAIK I don't do anything either to alter the
install location (relative to /opt/local) nor to alter the include path.
Would that also fix the error related to KARCHIVE_DEPRECATED, in other words, am
I missing a header that defines that token because
/opt/local/include/KF5/KArchive isn't on the include path?

R.