kbuildsycoca5 crashing

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun May 10 16:07:00 UTC 2015

I only built kf5/kde applications. Though I've no idea what compiler
was used to build the Qt packages. probably g++ 4.9 from arch stable I
bet. /me removes testing, downgrades the dozen packages from it and
will rebuild. Thanks for the tips both of you. Hopefully I can finish
the 15.04.1 release tuesday from within a plasma 5 session instead of
this fallback gnome session :) (and have konversation running again
also...)

thanks,
Jeremy