KCompletion test failing

Maximiliano Curia maxy at debian.org
Fri Mar 27 09:26:13 UTC 2015

On 26/03/15 22:45, David Gil Oliva wrote:
> The following test fails. From the message about QCollator, I suspect it is
> due to QCollator, not to KCompletion. Someone can give me a hint whether I am
> right?

I'm not sure it helps, but it may be worth noting that:
The "actual" values are showing the expected behavior of a ISO/IEC 14651
implementation, such as GNU locales. While the Expected values are showing a
LANG=C sort.

> FAIL!  : Test_KCompletion::sortedOrder() Compared values are not the same
>    Actual   (matches[0]): "carpet at test.org <mailto:carpet at test.org>"
>    Expected (carp)      : "carp at test.org <mailto:carp at test.org>"

> FAIL!  : Test_KCompletion::substringCompletion_Sorted() Compared values are
> not the same
>    Actual   (matches[0]): "carpet at test.org <mailto:carpet at test.org>"
>    Expected (carp)      : "carp at test.org <mailto:carp at test.org>"

> FAIL!  : Test_KCompletion::allMatches_Sorted() Compared values are not the same
>    Actual   (matches[0]): "carpet at test.org <mailto:carpet at test.org>"
>    Expected (carp)      : "carp at test.org <mailto:carp at test.org>"

> FAIL!  : Test_KCompletion::cycleMatches_Sorted() Compared values are not the same
>    Actual   (completion.nextMatch()): "carpet at test.org <mailto:carpet at test.org>"
>    Expected (carp)                  : "carp at test.org <mailto:carp at test.org>"

Happy hacking,
--
"pi seconds is a nanocentury" -- Tom Duff
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/