Jenkins-kde-ci: kxmlgui master kf5-qt5 » OSX, clang - Build # 3 - Still Failing!

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Jun 6 22:13:11 UTC 2015

On Saturday 06 June 2015 22:01:50 no-reply at kde.org wrote:
>  Check console output at
> https://build.kde.org/job/kxmlgui%20master%20kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=OSX,compiler=
> clang/3/ to view the results.

It fails to find a KWindowSystem 5.11.

But KWindowSystem has had version 5.11 for almost one month now, so it should find it.

The kwindowsystem CI page says, for OSX: NoX11=green All=gray (canceled?).

I have just triggered another build of https://build.kde.org/view/Frameworks%20kf5-qt5/job/kwindowsystem%20master%20kf5-qt5/
Let's see if that helps
(but man, that OSX CI slows down everything, it's becoming a real pain to make releases,
at least if I want to keep my checklist item "ensure CI is green")

I wonder whether we couldn't completely separate the linux and OSX CI instead
of having the latter slow down the former (and unreadable merged results)....

Working on KDE Frameworks 5