[kio] autotests: Add unit test for KIO::AccessManager

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Jun 6 09:13:38 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 03 June 2015 02:07:09 Aleix Pol wrote:
> Is there anyone with Qt 5.4.2 around? I'm thinking the problem might
> be that it doesn't have this fix [1] yet.

I have Qt 5.4.2, and the weird thing is:
./accessmanagertest-qnam fails once for me, and then it passes repeatedly.
(reliably - ran it in a loop for 5 minutes).

It fails again only after I run ./accessmanagertest (the kio version).

Anyhow, you're right, I applied the patch you mentionned, and the test passes
reliably now.

I'll add a Qt version ifdef.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5