[ktexteditor] src/utils: only output warnings and above per default

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Jul 28 08:40:25 UTC 2015

On Tuesday 28 July 2015 07:54:54 Christoph Cullmann wrote:

> -Q_LOGGING_CATEGORY(LOG_PART, "katepart")
> +Q_LOGGING_CATEGORY(LOG_PART, "katepart", QtWarningMsg)

This should be in a #if QT_VERSION > QT_VERSION_CHECK(5,4,0)
block, because it was missing in 5.3 (which we still support).

My plan is the following: I asked Alex Merry to add a cmake macro to generate
this debug._ph/debug.cpp pair of files, where we can add the #if above.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5