Custom translated fields

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jul 5 10:23:22 UTC 2015

El Diumenge, 5 de juliol de 2015, a les 12:19:53, Jaroslaw Staniek va
escriure:
> Is anyone interested with that?
> Currently I'm editing these desktop files by hand.

Besides you? I don't think anyone is, we've been using .desktop files for ages
without the need for translating custom fields.

This is for your own app plugins, right? If so why can't you just reuse one of
the existing fields? It is not like anyone else than your will make sense or
even see those .desktop fields, no?

Cheers,
  Albert