Supporting MSVC2010 in ktexteditor framework

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Thu Jan 29 14:57:28 UTC 2015

> My opinion is still the same on this matter: VS2012 (aka MSVC11).

I guessed as much. Just wanted to get the ball rolling again so that
we can reach a decision, instead of just talking about it.

I also think that (while insufficient for the most fun things of
c++11) MSVC11 (VS12) is the currently sanest choice (for frameworks).

If the ball stops again, I'll consider this a decision well made. :)

Cheers,
Ivan

--
Cheerio,
Ivan

--
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard