New framework: KXmlRpcClient

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 16:12:04 UTC 2015

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 04:17:53 PM David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 26 January 2015 15:25:34 Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> > Bump.
> >
> > We would really love to get this to 5.7, so unless anyone objects, I'll
> > wait  couple days, then file a sysadmin request and flip the 'Release'
> > flag
> > in the YAML file to true.
>
> Did  you check the frameworks checklist?
>
> https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/CreationGuidelines

Did not know about it :-) Thanks for the link.

> One of the items is "green in CI", which it's not.
> http://build.kde.org/view/Frameworks/job/kxmlrpcclient_master_qt5/

Fixed now.

> I took care of adding this job to view/Frameworks, but it seems a
> kxmlrpcclient_stable_qt5 is missing, compared to the other frameworks?

I guess I should update kde-build-metadata and release-tools and ask for the
_stable_qt5 build once the repo is moved to frameworks on projects.k.o, so
that changes don't have to be done twice (I don't really know if build.k.o has
to be updated when module moves...?).

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
Software Engineer - KDE Desktop Team, Red Hat Inc.

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348