OSX/CI: kio-extras fails to build on branch master

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Jan 6 21:49:06 UTC 2015

Well, I just attempted to try building kio-extras (I guess it's in
kde/workspace in projects.kde.org right? And my qt build doesn't have dbus
somehow, what do you use when you configure Qt to build in the CI system ?
I've been talking to thiago in #qt and he said some of his changes just hit
the 5.4 branch to make it default but I tried with configure with -dbus
which said it would build dbus "runtime" but I have no QtDBusConfig.cmake
for kio-extras to find and build with still.

thanks,
Jeremy