Split kde-baseapps?

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Wed Feb 25 16:28:33 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 25 of February 2015 17:21:07 David Edmundson wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 9:02 PM, Emmanuel Pescosta <
>
> emmanuelpescosta099 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hope you don't want to do this before tomorrow, do you?
> >
> > If moving Dolphin to a new repo is still possible then yes, because I
> > would prefer a KF5 based version of Dolphin in 15.04 :)
>
> Seems worth pushing for. Nothing like a deadline to get things moving.
> New repo requested.

Which means: git rewriting and checking. This usually does not take few hours.
Do we really need to rush at the last minute?

Nothing like a deadline to remember that its better to plan in advance for the
*next* one. I would say: now, time to wait and stabilize instead. But it's not
up to my to decide.

Ciao
--
Luigi