OSX/CI: kde-baseapps fails to build for branch-group "stable-kf5-qt5"

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Feb 15 22:12:27 UTC 2015

El Divendres, 13 de febrer de 2015, a les 08:49:10, Marko Käning va escriure:
> Hi Albert,
>
> I just realised that kde-baseapps fails on OSX/CI when being build for
> branch group "stable-kf5-qt5":

Because there's no such thing as kde-baseapps stable-kf5-qt5, your scripts
assume there is, but that's in my opinion your scripts assuming too much on
what kde-build-metadata says.

OTOH Ben agrees with you and since he created the scritpts, fine, let's assume
one can try to build branches of repos that don't make sense, so please fix
things to suit your way, but make sure you're not breaking things that we have
actually released.

Cheers,
  Albert