New framework: KXmlRpcClient

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Fri Feb 13 09:34:32 UTC 2015

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 8:25 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> El Dijous, 12 de febrer de 2015, a les 12:31:14, Daniel Vrátil va escriure:
>> >
>> > No, build.kde.org uses a git url, so it doesn't matter where the module is
>> > logically placed on projects.kde.org.
>> >
>> > But yes, for kde-build-metadata it matters.
>> >
>> > (there is nothing to update in release-tools, just set release to true in
>> > your yaml file)
>>
>> KXmlRpcClient has been moved to frameworks. I enabled the "release" flag,
>> adjusted kde-build-metadata, created bugzilla entry, so we should be good to
>> go.
>
> Can someone tell the distro packagers list they'll have a duplciation issue
> when using frameworks 5.8 + Plasma 5.2?

if the translation catalog gets renamed there is no conflict.
currently it is libkxmlrpcclient5.pot, so simply aligning that with
the actual library name would neatly solve this.

in workspace xmlrpc was handled as a private lib (filename had a
private suffix, no cmake config installed, no headers installed etc.)
so tother than translations here should be no problems mixing kf5.8
with plasma5.2.

HS