C++11 policy in frameworks?

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sun Feb 8 16:55:05 UTC 2015

Hey all,

In trying to get kf5 built on an older machine with clang 3.7 I've hit an
isuse with kdeclarative. A few days ago some code was checked into it that
uses std::lround which isn't available on clang's stdlib implementation
yet. Should this change to floor or ciel, or is there an #ifdef we can put
around it depending if C++11 support is available when building? Or is
C++11 not allowed in frameworks yet (just applications) so it should be
changed to use some other method to round the values (floor(value + 0.5) or
something similar)?

thanks,
Jeremy