Updating techbase wiki page according to KF5 policies

Martin Walch walch.martin at web.de
Tue Dec 1 15:34:20 UTC 2015

On Saturday, November 14, 2015 06:08:55 PM Alex Merry wrote:
> On 2015-11-14 01:21, Martin Walch wrote:
> > Alright, so I have created a stub at
> >
> > https://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Frameworks_Coding_Style

> > Qt includes
> > * For Qt #includes omit the module name and only use the class name.
>
> These are all still applicable.

Does the same pattern apply to Frameworks includes?
For example:

KFileItem instead of KIOCore/KFileItem
and
KIO/HostInfo instead of KIOCore/KIO/HostInfo

and of course not something like kfileitem.h or kio/hostinfo.h

I have put everything together at
https://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Frameworks_Coding_Style

Feel free to change things as required.

However, I can not insert a link to https://techbase.kde.org/Policies as I do
not have sufficient permissions to do so. Someone with the necessary
permissions please update the page accordingly.

Regards,
Martin Walch