ksycoca improvements (Re: assert in kservicetypefactory.cpp)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Aug 24 12:48:14 UTC 2015

On Monday 24 August 2015 13:04:24 Milian Wolff wrote:
>  [QK]LockFile was too unreliable on linux

That sounds like judging QLockFile based on how badly KLockFile worked :)

IOW, it doesn't sound like you actually tried Qt5's QLockFile.

Anyhow, if DBus works, DBus works. I just wanted to avoid FUD being spread
about my nice fully-unittested QLockFile, which has very little to do code-wise
with KLockFile :)

Working on KDE Frameworks 5