knotifications tier

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Aug 4 18:35:30 UTC 2015

It should be auto generated every evening. The code that generates it
is in kde:websites/quality-kde-org git repo. I spent a bit of time
looking into how it all works for a gardening project (that I never
did blog about results, mostly because I didn't make any final
conclusions). I set up a local copy of what should be running on the
server, but wasn't able to get the generation of documents to work
quickly and put it back on the shelf. I think Allen Winter runs the
actual vm that api.kde.org is hosted on if I remember right. He should
be able to update it if it hasn't auto updated like it's supposed to
lately.

BR,
Jeremy