stable-KF5-QT5 QT version...

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Sat Apr 18 15:49:11 UTC 2015

Hi Scarlett,

On 18 Apr 2015, at 17:17 , Scarlett Clark <sgclark at kubuntu.org> wrote:

> 15:09:51   with requested version "5.4.0”.

this is not a matter of whether apps use stable-kf5-qt5 or kf5-qt5 branch
groups, it is just about the notion devs have about requirements to be
expected for stable-kf5-qt5. And this is clearly not the CI team’s job to
get this fixed. ;)

Many believe that 5.3.2 isn’t being developed for anymore and thus simply
assume 5.4.0 to be the minimum requirement, also on stable-kf5-qt5!

This is - of course - not in line with out CI system(s) and has popped up
a couple of times on K-F-D in the last half year...

So, I guess, we all need to come to a decision about what stable-kf5-qt5
actually means for all of KDE!

Greets,
Marko