OSX/CI: kdepimlibs fails to build on branch master

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Sun Apr 12 07:50:13 UTC 2015

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 10:32:10 PM Marko Käning wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> after a long time I am finally able to build kmime [1] and thus also kimap
> and kmbox needed for kdepimlibs!
> :-D
>
> Now I can tackle kdepimlibs again, but the build fails because of a missing
> template file: ---
> -- Configuring done
> CMake Error: Target akonadi_knut_resource Info.plist template
> "/Users/marko/WC/KDECI-builds/kf5-qt5/kdepimlibs/akonadi/autotests/testreso
> urce/../Info.plist.template" could not be found. ---
>
> Any idea where it has gone, if it ever existed??

Hi,

it's referring to a file in kdepim-runtime.git/resources (where Knut
originally was before it was moved to kdepimlibs autotests).

I don't understand Mac much, but is the file actually needed for the Knut
resource? It's installed, but it's only used for unit tests. If it is still
needed, we can just copy the file from kdepim-runtime.git to the knut folder
in kdepimlibs and adapt the CMakeLists.txt.

Cheers,
Daniel