Help please with some builds in the new jenkins-ci for KDE

sgclark at kubuntu.org sgclark at kubuntu.org
Thu Apr 9 05:13:03 UTC 2015

On Thursday, April 09, 2015 01:00:42 AM Aleix Pol wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 7:34 PM, Scarlett Clark <sgclark at kubuntu.org> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> > I am to the point now with my ci that I just need help with some of these
> > builds. While I am learning fast,
> > some of these failures are stumpers.
> >
> > qoauth - google leads me to believe that qt5 uses qca and not <QtCrypto>
> > and that I should pass
> > CONFIG += crypto to qmake. alas that did not work and it still wants
> > QtCrypto. Has anyone built this
> > for qt5? Can you tell me what flags I need to pass? Editing files in our
> > system is not an option.
>
> It feels weird what you are saying.
> - QtCrypto is the header that qca installs, don't ask me why it's not
> all called QtCrypto.
> - QOAuth uses QCA, not Qt5.
>
> Can you please show the error you are getting?
In file included from interface.cpp:21:0:
16:58:27 interface.h:33:20: fatal error: QtCrypto: No such file or directory
16:58:27  #include <QtCrypto>
16:58:27                     ^
16:58:27 compilation terminated.
16:58:28 Makefile:697: recipe for target 'interface.o' failed
16:58:28 make[1]: *** [interface.o] Error 1
16:58:28 make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jenkins/builds/qoauth/src'
16:58:28 Makefile:43: recipe for target 'sub-src-make_first-ordered' failed
16:58:28 make: *** [sub-src-make_first-ordered] Error 2
16:58:28 Compiliation step exited with non-zero code, assuming failure to
build from source for project qoauth.

> > dragon - I added kdbusaddons to the deps list but it fails mid compile at
> > #include <KDBusServices> and
> > I notice
> >
> > KF5DBusAddons
> >
> > is not on the find_packages list so I need to know... am I on the right
> > track that adding it there will make everything happy and can I do that?,
> > or someone related to the project?
>
> Correct, just pushed the required change.
Thank you,

> > packagekit-qt - wants a much newer version than what is available in
> > ubuntu
> > 14.10 (or even 15.04) (compile error on a function not available
> > in the version we have). Thoughts? ppa maybe?
>
> Correct, it's really old. I'd suggest talking to the Kubuntu
> packagers, if what you need is an ubuntu package.
FYI , I am a Kubuntu packager. Though these days you guys are stealing me away
haha. Anyway, yes I did find what I needed, thanks.

> > More coming as I work all this out..
> > Thanks so much for any help that you all can provide me.
> > Scarlett
>
> Thanks a lot for your work, Scarlett!!
Thank  you.
Scarlett