CI yesterday

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Apr 6 10:06:59 UTC 2015

On Sunday 05 April 2015 19:59:48 Bhushan Shah wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 7:52 PM, David Faure <faure at kde.org> wrote:
> > Sorry for all the CI noise, the version upgrades required the new ECM
> > version (5.9 instead of 1.9) which wasn't built yet due to CI being
> > exceptionnally slow (only one slave running).
> >
> > I then started to rebuild stuff, thanks Albert for finishing that !
>
> Just wondering if it is/can be possible to disable CI notifications
> temporarily during tagging; so that this noise can be avoided?
> considering number of frameworks and its variations this can be lot of
> noise/spam..

This usually doesn't happen, I use a two-step version-increase mechanism to
avoid this. But this time, due to the unusual version numbering change for ECM
(1.8 -> 5.9) I made a mistake and launched step2 before ECM was rebuilt in the
CI.

I don't think disabling notifications is easily done, in any case (2 * 60 =
120 CI jobs to reconfigure...).

Working on KDE Frameworks 5