Jenkins build is still unstable: plasma-framework_master_qt5 » NoX11, LINBUILDER #784

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Fri Sep 26 05:46:36 UTC 2014

On Thursday 25 September 2014 19:40:29 Marco Martin wrote:
> On Thursday 25 September 2014 19:02:09 Aleix Pol wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 6:12 PM, KDE CI System <null at kde.org> wrote:
> > > See <
> > > http://build.kde.org/job/plasma-framework_master_qt5/Variation=NoX11,lab
> > > el
> > > =LINBUILDER/changes
> >
> > It's been some days with this. Do we know what's wrong with the
> > dialogtest?
> >
> > Aleix
>
> hmm, it's offset by one pixel compared to what i get locally.
> maybe a different behavior between kwin and openbox?

Don't run your tests locally against KWin. Do the following:
Xvfb :100 -ac -screen 0 1600x1200x24+32
DISPLAY=:100 openbox
DISPLAY=:100 make test

Obviously there shouldn't be differences between a local KWin setup and the CI
setup. But we first need to get the test right, then we need to find the cause
of the difference.

Cheers
Martin