OSX/CI: ark fails to build on branch frameworks

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 05:56:43 UTC 2014

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Bhushan Shah <bhush94 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Umm strange, I don't see this error.. I myself have ported it and it
> works fine here.. let me try and see what can cause this error..

Okay now I see problem, in KF5 constructor is,

KRun (const QUrl &url, QWidget *window, bool showProgressInfo=true,
const QByteArray &asn=QByteArray())

While in KDE4 version constructor was,

KRun (const KUrl &url, QWidget *window, mode_t mode=0, bool
isLocalFile=false, bool showProgressInfo=true, const QByteArray
&asn=QByteArray())

and in Linux somehow

KRun *runner = new KRun(url, 0, 0, false);

is working fine, will correct it in little time..
--
Bhushan Shah

http://bhush9.github.io
IRC Nick : bshah on Freenode