OSX/CI: bovo fails to build on branch frameworks

Marko Käning mk-lists at email.de
Tue Sep 9 20:33:59 UTC 2014

Hi Albert and Ian,

On 09 Sep 2014, at 09:15 , Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a KDE Games library that provides common features for the
> games.  On KDE 4 the code is visible in
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdegames/libkdegames/repository
> I don't know where it is in Frameworks.
>
> There is also a libkmahjongg, used by some of the games, but not bovo.

yes, indeed, thanks for pointing that out, guys!!! :-)

I verified that the CI system currently doesn’t have the required dependency set
for Qt5/KF5:
---
$ ./list_dependencies -g kf5-qt5 -b frameworks kde/kdegames/bovo | grep libkdegames
$
$ grep bovo dep*
dependency-data:kde/kdegames/bovo: kde/kdegames/libkdegames
dependency-data-latest-qt4:kde/kdegames/bovo: kde/kdegames/libkdegames
dependency-data-oldstable-qt4:kde/kdegames/bovo: kde/kdegames/libkdegames
dependency-data-stable-qt4:kde/kdegames/bovo: kde/kdegames/libkdegames
---
as the tool output stayed up to now actually empty. But for the other branch groups
it is indeed present.

I’ve fixed it in [1]. But KF5 still needs a ton of these additions! Albert, I hope,
I wasn’t jumping the gun for Linux as well with my commit! :-| Was I?

But, unfortunately I even then couldn’t build libkdegames itself [2], which is why
I am stopped cold with bovo for now.

Greets,
Marko

[1] http://commits.kde.org/kde-build-metadata/4132804c84b920d6ff1fbe3cf4c5f8d89cba072b