Solid compilation issue

Alex Merry alex.merry at kde.org
Sat Oct 18 16:23:22 UTC 2014

Hey,

I'm running into an issue compiling Solid:

[ 96%] Building CXX object
autotests/CMakeFiles/logindinhibitionargument.dir/logindinhibitionargumenttest.cpp.o
In file included from /home/kde-
devel/src/frameworks/solid/autotests/logindinhibitionargumenttest.cpp:22:0:
/home/kde-
devel/src/frameworks/solid/autotests/../src/solid/power/backends/freedesktop/logindinhibitionargument.h:25:25:
fatal error: solid/power.h: No such file or directory
 #include "solid/power.h"
                         ^
It seems that some #includes are expecting power.h to be in the src/solid
directory, or to be installed (so that it would end up in the solid/ directory
in the build tree and the installation).

Instead, power.h is in src/solid/power/, and is not installed.

I don't know what the correct fix is - should it be installed, or should the
includes be fixed?

Alex