Gerrit available for trial

David Faure faure at kde.org
Fri Oct 10 20:57:26 UTC 2014

On Friday 12 September 2014 11:55:23 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> It is currently used for Trojita itself and at the Frameworks BoF at
> Akademy  we decided to also test drive this with two of our actively
> developed frameworks.

... and these two frameworks are plasma-framework and kio.

I tried pushing my first gerrit review request for kio.
It worked:
https://gerrit.vesnicky.cesnet.cz/r/#/c/81/
  ("KIO: new job KIO::mkpath()", reviewers welcome)

However I can't add the KDE contributors that I want, to the request.
They all have a KDE identity account, but obviously didn't create a gerrit
account yet.

Is there any chance we could import all of KDE identity into gerrit?
Otherwise that doesn't really make it usable, until everyone has created an
account there - which won't happen. I think with reviewboard we can add
anyone with a KDE identity account, right?

Working on KDE Frameworks 5