Qt DevDays is coming; do we want to print up some Frameworks Cookbooks to give to attendees?

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Oct 2 16:28:55 UTC 2014

Valorie,

I'm a bit confused. books.kde.org says the book is hosted at
flossmanuals, but that url takes me to the oldish "KDE Dev Guide" is
thi Frameworks Cookbook a different thing than that old book, right?
Is the current wip book available somewhere ? I guess if so we should
point that link at it (and also turn the epub, pdf etc. text below the
cover there into links) If not what's needed to make it from the git
repo? I saw one or so tasks on the kanboard about generating a book,
is that to generate the epub/pdf/html from the git repo? or to print
the actual hard copy once we have the epub/pdf/html ?

thanks,
Jeremy