kdelibs4support does not contain any .po

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Oct 1 21:08:29 UTC 2014

El Dimecres, 1 d'octubre de 2014, a les 10:51:05, David Faure va escriure:
> On Wednesday 17 September 2014 23:07:50 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El Dimecres, 17 de setembre de 2014, a les 22:53:35, David Faure va
>
> escriure:

> > > Indeed, they aren't picked up by make_rc_tag.sh because all other
> > > frameworks .po files are named ${repo}5.po or ${repo}5_*.po
> > >
> > > But the one for kdelibs4support is called kdelibs4support.po, no "5"
> > > suffix.
> > >
> > > Shall I add a special case for kdelibs4support to make_rc_tag.sh, or
> > > should
> > > we rename the .po files for consistency?
> >
> > kdelibs4support5 is a weird name, no?
> >
> > I'd go for special case maybe?
> >
> > Also does this mean we are not shipping these either?
> >
> > kcm_webshortcuts.pot -> kio
> > kshorturifilter.pot -> kio
> > kurifilter.pot -> kio
>
> Hmm how is my script supposed to find out that these should be shipped with
> kio?

This is a good question :)

> Grepping the Messages.sh? Hmm, it sounded fragile at first, but it
> seems to work:
At the moment you can either grep or run the Messages.sh, the second is more
robust, but needs more setup (or have a manual list, but noone likes that)

> $ find . -name '*.sh' | xargs grep -- '-o \$podir' | sed -e 's,.*podir/,,'
> kcm_webshortcuts.pot
> kio5.pot
> kurifilter.pot
> kshorturifilter.pot
>
> Alternatively we could move these under messages/frameworks/kio/ in l10n.
>
> Or prefixing them with kio_, easy to collect with a wildcard then.
>
> What do you think?

Another solution would be going to a bit more "declarative" solution for
Message.sh like we use in
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=kdeconnect-android.git&a=blob&h=e9d93d200c8979e35dd2a58a082a5ce8181e0f75&hb=a22ffd611a36f475fe38a0c867a8b2890752a289&f=StaticMessages.sh
that would make grepping trivial.

But changing all the Messages.sh (along with adding support to scripty) may be
a bit hard, so i guess you can go with the "hopeful" grepping for now if that
works.

Cheers,
  Albert