Supporting MSVC2010 in ktexteditor framework

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:18:22 UTC 2014

> VS2012 hits the sweet spot of being relatively widespread while starting to
> have a useful subset of C++11 (case in point ktexteditor which prompted this
> thread builds with it).

Actually I just found it doesn't build with VS2012 either, ugh. And I
expected the fixes to be easier, but it seems I still have to fix the
unit test full of brace initializers for 2012 to work.

Ignoring for a moment the question of 2010, do we all agree on
supporting 2012, and not bumping the minimum to 2013? If so, I'll
start submitting patches to ktexteditor for 2012 support now, and then
we can go back to discussing 2010 :)

--
Nicolás