Ksshaskpass ?

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sat Nov 1 21:14:30 UTC 2014

Ok, pushed to scratch/whiting/ksshaskpass the original sources from
0.5.3 on first commit, and a commit to port to kf5 which seems to work
ok here. I removed the RPATH exception since that made the binary not
able to find KF5CoreAddons.so here. If it should be left in and some
other method works to help it find the libraries it needs that's ok by
me (if you can tell me how to make it work here too).

If anyone interested can look at my commit porting to kf5 I'd
appreciate it. After a few days I'll request a real git repo for it
and put it in kdereview for the required 2 weeks, then move it to
kde/workspace unless someone has a better idea for it. It only needs
CoreAddons, WidgetsAddons, I18n, and Wallet frameworks.

thanks,
Jeremy