Issues for Qt5/KF5/KDE/CI system on OSX/MacPorts

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Mon May 26 18:37:23 UTC 2014

Hi Alex & Ben,

On 26 May 2014, at 11:04 , Alex Merry <alex.merry at kde.org> wrote:
> -DCMAKE_INSTALL_BUNDLEDIR=some/relative/path

thanks to your hint I was able to insert a temporary workaround here on my CI system
by supplying an additional configuration file for kconfig as this:
---
$ cat ~/scripts/config/build/kconfig/darwin-mavericks.cfg
[DEFAULT]
configureExtraArgs=-DCMAKE_INSTALL_BUNDLEDIR="/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kconfig/inst/lib/libexec/kf5”
---
and kconfig installs with the application bundle in the same folder:
---
$ pwd; ls -l
/opt/kde/install/darwin/mavericks/clang/kf5-qt5/frameworks/kconfig/inst/lib/libexec/kf5
total 136
-rwxr-xr-x 1 marko staff 136364 May 26 20:09 kconf_update
drwxr-xr-x 3 marko staff    102 May 26 20:09 kconfig_compiler_kf5.app
---

I hope that Ben can give me a hint about how to make use of proper variable substitution
in that cfg file, since the following unfortunately doesn’t work:
---
#configureExtraArgs=-DCMAKE_INSTALL_BUNDLEDIR="%(installPrefix)s/lib/libexec/kf5"
---

With this change I was already able to complete the installation and deployment of my
last "tier 2 show stopper" kcompletion. :-)

Proceeding now...

Thanks again,
Marko