GenerateExportHeader and clang

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sun May 18 18:07:11 UTC 2014

> Although if they fail, I think hidden visibility shouldn't be turned on,

They are not for some reason. The symbol is visible through 'nm', but is
marked as 't' - local symbol in text area.

> Anyway, the relevant file is CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log in the build

Yes, just finished dealing with it.

Seems that the issue came from the -Wlogical-op option present in kdesrc-
buildrc (copied dfaure's obviously :) )

But, this is strange. Clang just reports a warning (and the compilation
succeeds) for "unknown warning option '-Wlogical-op'", but the cmake test
somehow fails because of it. I've tested that compilation succeeds by calling
clang manually.

Anyhow, I can build with clang again.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
The problem with object-oriented languages is they’ve got all this
implicit environment that they carry around with them. You wanted