Removing Sonnet documentation?

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Mon May 12 10:15:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

While working on installing translated docbooks in frameworks, I
realized Sonnet comes with some documentation, but it is not installed
right now because Sonnet is tier 1 and kdoctools is tier 2. That's quite
a waste of translator time.

We can either turn Sonnet into a tier 3 module, remove the documentation
or move it somewhere else. Bumping Sonnet from tier 1 to tier 3 sounds
bad to me. Since the documentation only describes the correction dialog,
I suggest removing it, what do you think?

Aurélien