Writing a Frameworks book at Randa

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon May 5 09:21:18 UTC 2014

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 1:33 AM, Martin Graesslin <mgraesslin at kde.org> wrote:
> On Saturday 03 May 2014 23:56:53 Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
>> I know I said
>>
>> On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 2:14 AM, Valorie Zimmerman
>>
>> <valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Time is short, so this is the last time I'll write. Think about what
>> > you want in your Frameworks book and commit to making it happen.
>> >
>> > Valorie
>> >
>> > 1. https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/212
>>
>> but I think we have enough people signed up to to make this happen!
>> Thanks to all of you who have stepped forward.
>
> it would be great if you could make "remote participation" possible. While
> it's too difficult for me to participate in the sprint directly I would be able
> to remote participate.
>
> Cheers
> Martin

Excellent idea, Martin. I'll try to have instructions for those who
want to participate remotely all set up before we arrive in Randa. For
now, I hope people will start filling in the wiki page, and get ideas
percolating.

Of course we will have IRC, but I hope it will be easy for people to
directly work on the book text from everywhere.

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez